JT Custom Walleye Snare

• bigstorm
    Southern WI

Curious if anyone has the the Walleye Snare and the Panfish Snare if they could tell me the difference? I have the Panfish Snare and its great for deadsticking crappies and perch, but Im curious if the walleye snare is just as sensitive but with more backbone being the main difference?

Asking because I have a winter trip to Kenora on Lake of the Woods and I dont want to get a deadstick rod that is too heavy to use locally for crappies and perch

beardly
    Hastings, Mn

I have both. The walleye snare could possibly be used for crappies. It has significantly more back bone.

Cam White

Curious if anyone has the the Walleye Snare and the Panfish Snare if they could tell me the difference? I have the <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>Panfish Snare and its great for deadsticking crappies and perch, but Im curious if the <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>walleye snare is just as sensitive but with more backbone being the main difference?

Asking because I have a winter trip to Kenora on Lake of the Woods and I dont want to get a deadstick rod that is too heavy to use locally for <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>crappies and perch

I have both. The panfish snare is too light imo for perch. Bluegill/ crappie and even then, it’s really light. Go with the walleye snare, you can use it for panfish just fine. I use it when I hit Lotw with no issues, short of a really big pike or laker hitting you.

bigstorm
    Southern WI

Thanks for the replies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.