Jobs

• BigWerm
    SW Metro

My numbers were a hell of a lot closer than your 2 deaths in the last 4 months.

I’m just tired of lies and misinformation like this.

Also, pretty wild we are not following Sweden, they have had 2 Covid deaths in 4 months while only having a 61% vaccination rate.

Again those were the #’s off of a Bing search, not sure who they aggregate from, but take it up with them. You can still go see it. And your #s don’t align with the other sources I cited. “Sick of lies and misinformation” while posting lies and misinformation and refusing to acknowledge your error. 🤡 Have a great weekend everyone, even you Biggill!

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Again those were the #’s off of a Bing search, not sure who they aggregate from, but take it up with them. You can still go see it. And your #s don’t align with the other sources I cited. “Sick of lies and misinformation” while posting lies and misinformation and refusing to acknowledge your error. 🤡 Have a great weekend everyone, even you Biggill!

Alright, let’s just say we both miscalculated. I’ll correct the numbers for both of us.

August deaths in Sweden. 37 total for an average of 8.8 per week. I said 10-20.

Deaths in the last 4 months (May 16-Sept 15) in Sweden. 465. You said 2.

Have a great weekend. Hope you catch some fish.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Big_G

if you have a 1 in 8 chance of getting Covid and then odds of actually suffering long term effects as something like 1 in 4, versus a 1-1 chance of suffering long term effects from the unproven vaccine (long term) I will take the 1 in 8 every time.
    [/quote]

I think this quote sums up everything you need to read over the last 10 pages… doah

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

doah

Anonymous
    Inactive

I heard they’re only offering booster shots to those with bad computer chips that aren’t tracking well. devil

walleye216

AGAIN – media
    If we could get straight and consistent answers and see our leadership actually at trying to do this there would be a lot less resistance. The messages are too many, too varied and too contradictory. The hospital situations already outlined are accurate. Have a similar circumstance in our family.
    As for social media all are absolutely correct. They are controlling the message, that should be patently clear to anyone – way too many instances that have gotten thru to not believe this. If you believe social media you are getting exactly what you deserve as you are helping to fuel the fire.
    A niece does not want to get the vaccine because the “govt can track her?!” Honey, you have an iphone, that ship has already sailed.
    That is just wrong and keeps the “division” mantra in place and going strong.
    This is clearly a strong topic for an outdoor thread and I have participated more than I should but feeling the stress like everyone else on here.

I agree, there is a lot of misinformation posted on this social media site.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I want to know where A niece does not want to get the vaccine because the “govt can track her?!” was said ??? I thought I read the whole thread… is this more “mis-information” ? ???

Gitchi Gummi

It’s funny how people use the vetting of the vaccine and unknown long term effects as the reason they’re anti vaxers. While at the same time, many of these same people are doing things daily that doctors have done decades of research on and have concluded they are detrimental to your health such as smoking, chewing, drinking, and consuming certain foods. Pick and choose I guess. More people will die from obesity complications than the vaccine yet people don’t care if they’re obese.

Umy
    South Metro

My reply re: the Niece:
    I used it as an example of how far off people are in their thinking and NOT wanting the vaccine. SHe thinks the govt can track her by using the vaccine – my point was “honey, you have an Iphone – if they want to, they already can track or listen to you”
    If you DON’T want the vaccine, your choice, but, thinking they can track you via a vaccine as your reason not to?! That’s a part of the ” Social Media” message she is listening to that is just crazy, at least to me.
    Base your position off of logic and some research and decide for yourself – don’t let some nutbag on social media guide you

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

It’s funny how people use the vetting of the vaccine and unknown long term effects as the reason they’re anti vaxers. While at the same time, many of these same people are doing things daily that doctors have done decades of research on and have concluded they are detrimental to your health such as smoking, chewing, drinking, and consuming certain foods. Pick and choose I guess. More people will die from obesity complications than the vaccine yet people don’t care if they’re obese.

Attachments:
    1. Al.jpg

CaptainMusky

Aside from age, Obesity is the number one risk factor for severe illness or death from COVID.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Aside from age, Obesity is the number one risk factor for severe illness or death from COVID.

That’s a great point. We need an obesity vaccine. Sign me up.

Gitchi Gummi

That’s a great point. We need an obesity vaccine. Sign me up.

It’s called diet and exercise. It’s free, have at it.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

It’s called diet and exercise. It’s free, have at it.

That sounds like work.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>blank wrote:</div>
    That’s a great point Crappie. That’s why I think the “You don’t know the long term effects” argument against the vaccine is a very poor argument. We already know some of months/year long lingering effects that contracting covid are, and time will tell how those continue.

Actually its a very good argument. Lets just look at odds…if you have a 1 in 8 chance of getting Covid and then odds of actually suffering long term effects as something like 1 in 4, versus a 1-1 chance of suffering long term effects from the unproven vaccine (long term) I will take the 1 in 8 every time.

shock doah

I may have just killed some of my own brain cells by reading this.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I may have just killed some of my own brain cells by reading this.

That’s a long term side effect.

JEREMY
    BP

Tastes great /// Less filling. This can go on forever. Anyone bowhunting tomorrow? Seen a duck? Caught a fish? Had a few to many cocktails by a fire now that the burning bans are gone? For me its yes, yes, no, and of course.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Tastes great /// Less filling. This can go on forever.

Agree!

-J.

Angler II

11 pages. Civil discussion. Nice job guys.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

…….

Attachments:
    1. B5437520-7499-471C-9DD3-9AE577F18E9C_jpe-2097992.jpg

Deuces

^^

Perhaps just me but that would be a good Trojan ad

Umy
    South Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>duluth1an wrote:</div>

X10 AMEN

big_g
    Isle, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>duluth1an wrote:</div>

Making the statement about the vaccine long term…. how do you know the complications or death numbers from the vaccine ? You would be the only one, do tell how you know this ?

Also, the big difference… eating that double cheeseburger is a choice… now if the government told you had to eat 8 double cheeseburgers a day.. would you have a problem with that or would you order that chocolate shake and just eat up ??

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Lol

Attachments:
    1. 6F470819-69E8-4261-BB9E-9D127EBB320A.jpeg

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Making the statement about the vaccine long term…. how do you know the complications or death numbers from the vaccine ? You would be the only one, do tell how you know this ?

We don’t, but what long term effects have we seen from any vaccine in the history of vaccines? The biology of the vaccine itself make long term effects incredibly unlikely in an of itself not to mention there just haven’t been any long term effects of vaccines in history.

What are the long term effects of taking aspirin, acetaminophen, acid blockers, vitamins? Are you as skeptical about those as you are an FDA approved vaccine?

I understand the outrage about being forced to take take a vaccine that may or may not benefit you directly or immediately, but skepticism about the efficacy and safety of the vaccine isn’t based on reality.

Ripjiggen

Come on people KEEP IT ALIVE we have almost made it to the 12th page.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Again… making a decision for yourself is the issue. I have had every vaccine you could think of when I entered Boot Camp in 1985… my decision to take natural immunity over a vaccine that is basically “untrialed” and long term effects unknown, should be my decision alone. Also, they literally had to change the definition of the word “Vaccine” so this latest shot/jab would fit the narrative and sound familiar to people. Vaccines historically contain a live version of the virus, in a small dose, to trigger your immune system to fight it.. typically in your arm. This latest injection does not at all. Lawyers get rich off Approved FDA treatments constantly… comparing to OTC treatments, that are my choice, does not compare.

Viewing 30 posts - 301 through 330 (of 426 total)

The topic ‘Jobs’ is closed to new replies.