I’ve lost my livescope icon

• David N Rawe

I purchased a second screen for my garmin and am no longer able to find my live scope icon on either screen. Solutions?

JoeMX1825
    MN

I purchased a second screen for my garmin and am no longer able to find my live scope icon on either screen. Solutions?

Reset to factory defaults… or update your software…

Jim Stoeckel
    Above the clouds.

My understanding is if sonar unit(s) don’t “see” your livescope, your livescope icon disappears on your sonar home menu page. Make sure that your black box is plugged into your sonar unit AND you have power to your black box.

Cooperman
    Nevis, Mn.

My understanding is if sonar unit(s) don’t “see” your livescope, your livescope icon disappears on your sonar home menu page. Make sure that your black box is plugged into your sonar unit AND you have power to your black box.

Exactly

Netguy
    Minnetonka

That happened to me about 3 weeks ago. Said to power down, disconnect the power cable, reconnect it and power back up. Still not there. Powered down, disconnected the black box, then reconnected it and powered back up. Icon was back. Weird it happened. 5th summer with LiveScope and first time it did that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.