It's time to….page Willy Walleye

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Paging Willy Walleye…

your 2019 fishing license is about to expire!

Time to buy a new one. 2020 licenses are available and become effective March 1.
    So you can keep fishing because plenty of seasons – panfish for example – are open all year!
    ℹ️ Purchase wherever fishing and hunting licenses are sold, online at mndnr.gov/buyalicense, or by telephone at 888-665-4236. First one? Check out mndnr.gov/GoFishing

Attachments:
    1. Your-Fishing-License.jpg

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

The FW and I just picked up our new license last night. I just had to check and make sure they gave me the 2020 one doah

Good reminder BK!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m not planning on fishing this weekend but had it not been for a FB post, I’m sure I would of needed to scramble when I did need one. )

moustachesteve
    Twin Cities

Thanks for the timely reminder, BK!

Denny O
    Central IOWA

At one time I saw where I could buy a Non-resident Lifetime licence, I don’t see it now.
    On the sites that is listed above, I see a place where you can renew a Non-resident Lifetime license.
    Seems confusing to me. ???

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Got the his and hers online yesterday along with a Waldo stamp. waytogo

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

BK do we need a license to fish catfish? LOL but thank you for the reminder as I will be chasing hard-water Pike this weekend going to meet up with you to fish the freeze your butt tournament as well good luck I will not disclose my partner as of yet to keep you sane!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.