If you need a laugh…(people are idiots)

• biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I don’t understand how car manufacturers can do this. Why even put someone in the spot to pull an emergency release for something as stupid as a battery failure. GM has been doing this for many many years on their vehicles. Dumb.

Every Ford I’ve ever owned opens when you pull the handle regardless of it’s locked or not.

What would happen if the battery shorts due to being submerged in water? It becomes a certain death trap. What are they thinking?

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>JAnderson wrote:</div>
    Only joke here is that someone uses AOL for their news!!!

You’ve got mail!

Haha, I was thinking the same thing!

You fools don’t have a junk email address??? LOL. I’m still using the AOL CD and dial up.

TripleA
    Blaine

It’s the same setup as my vette. Its electronic buttons to open the door, not an actual latch. Without battery it will not work, that’s why they have the release on the floor. Typical worthless POS to sue because that’s what everyone does these days. It’s just sad. Take some accountability for your own actions.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

It’s the same setup as my vette. Its electronic buttons to open the door, not an actual latch. Without battery it will not work, that’s why they have the release on the floor. Typical worthless POS to sue because that’s what everyone does these days. It’s just sad. Take some accountability for your own actions.

Are you serious? Guy is 75 years old and was probably scared and panicked. This is a flawed system that should be fixed. How about Cadillac takes accountability for a bad design that could kill someone.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

My question is Why take the owners manual out of the car?
    I call the owners manual the Bible—because no one looks at it or reads it untill they’re in trouble.

I agree it is a stupid system but filing a lawsuit is redundant.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.