IDOer Built Custom Rods

• Doug Larsen
    Minnesohtah

Guys I’m looking for a custom rod for a gift, and one for myself.

Ideally looking for a 28-32″ Power Noodle. Enough play in the tip to detect small bites, but enough backbone to handle something bigger.

Anyone out there making some?

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Check with Trumar.

Justin Gamerdinger

hey buddy if your looking for anew custom rod go and check out http://www.jtodp.com for the whole lineup of custom rods from jt outdoor products.

the rod I think would best suit you is the gold digger, shiver stick, or the walleye snare which is basically a power noodle.

if you find something you like on the website you can enter in jgamerdinger in the promo code and save yourself some cash.

lots of good sticks out there!

tightlines!

404 ERROR
    MN

I would send a message to Captainpaddlefoot. I have purchased two rods built by him and they’re both excellent.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I would send a message to Captainpaddlefoot. I have purchased two rods built by him and they’re both excellent.

He sent me a whitefish rod that is freakin awesome and sounds about right what you are looking for.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Ah shucks Doug, how kind of you!

Doug Larsen
    Minnesohtah

Dave – I told you, if you buy my Alumacraft I’ll chip in and buy you a custom rod. In the spirit of the Holiday!

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

I know, but I bought a newer Sylvan with a bigger, newer motor. Let me know when you want to hit the water!

bigcrappie
    Blaine

I have some really great noodle blanks I can build you a custom rod to your liking and save you some $$. PM me and I can send pics and talk about what you want. And best part you will not have to wait 4-5 weeks )

curleytail

Hi there,

I make some noodle rods that sound like what you’re looking for. They are similar to the TUC noodles, from what I have seen when I handled a TUC last year at Scheels. I use them for panfish and the tips are nicely limber for that. Backbones could handle something bigger if you run into it. I’ve sold a few to a couple guys here on IDO as well.

Let me know if you’re interested or have questions.

Tucker

Attachments:
    1. IMG_6952.jpg

2. IMG_6909.jpg

3. IMG_6899.jpg

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.