IDO Sweatshirts?…

• TripleA
    Blaine

Looking for sizing information. I would normally buy a large T shirt or sweatshirt and it would fit right, do the IDO hoodies seem to fit like normal clothes? I feel like I have read in years past they are bigger than normal? Thanks all for any input!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I have two of the hoddies. Both were consistent in running at what I would guess to be maybe a half size larger than comparable hoodies. I’m an X-large guy. Makes it easy to wear layers beneath in the winter.

As for washing/drying, I’ve washed them normally then tumble dry for about 1/2 the dry cycle. Take out and let air dry. Never shrunk and size has remained perfect. Other than the sun fade which cannot be avoided, I’ve been very impressed with the quality. Mine has been saturated in fish slime (even a few catfish crapped on them), dog slobber, muck,…. and held up very well.

Ryan

I received an IDO sweatshirt for xmas. The wife got me an xlarge. I always wear an xlarge. It runs a little big. But not one full size bigger. IMHO. Im 6′ tall and 190 lbs. I use it to layer. I wear up to a non wicking long sleeve shirt, long underwear long sleeve shirt under it. I have stayed warm with it. Good quality

TripleA
    Blaine

im 5″11 and 205, I am thinking Large, as I always go Large with other brands ???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.