IDO icefising gtg

Anyone know if, when, and where the 2019-2020 icefising gtg will be if there is one? Want go get a reservation if you can do it early and know if there is one.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I think last year on mille lacs 2 guys got together. I dont think the hotels were booking by any means. But the guy who organized that has been real quiet lately or missing

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

I heard there was plenty of white claw, strobe lights, and flag poles.

Deuces

Wasn’t ice and conditions an issue for the last year?

If someone has an itching to get one together just post up, no harm in asking. Even if it’s just a few people it’s always good to see faces and not avatars over and over.

I was thinking of inquiring about a fall leech lake gtg, seems alot of guys from here fish up that way during the fall. And with access to a cabin I’m available.

tangler
    Inactive

If someone has an itching to get one together just post up, no harm in asking. Even if it’s just a few people it’s always good to see faces and not avatars over and over.

I prefer your avatar to be honest Nick. chased

BigWerm
    SW Metro

They haven’t done an official GTG for a few years now. I planned an unofficial one on Mille Lacs 3 years ago that got cancelled due to an early ice off, and there was another the last couple years (I think, but my years may be off). I’ll be planning something at the end of ice season in the metro this ice season, but haven’t even started to think about putting it together yet. If anyone wants to plan one up north, I’d be interested in attending!

Just as a point of clarification the unofficial one’s do not have any association with IDO other than a meeting of forum members, and I think IDO wants to try and steer clear of any liability (understandably) from the fun that may or may not be had.

Deuces

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>MAVERICK wrote:</div>

I prefer your avatar to be honest Nick. chased

Son of a….. grin

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

That’s a good burn. I also just noticed Mavericks quote. You two think you’re real clever, don’t you.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I also just noticed Mavericks quote

Between that and his meme on the masterly post, Maverick’s on a roll, remember to quit while your ahead! rotflol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.