IDO Heading West!

• Quintin Biermann

It surely is an amazing place!

Attachments:
    1. 20150123_082551.jpg

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Congrats, Awesome, Way to go, nice work!!
    Well what else can I say?
    Well of a trip!

Doug Wood

NICE FISH GUYS!!!! What I would give to be on that lake right now. QB you’ve got to be careful with your face so close to the camera! You’re scaring all the kids!!!!

russ geldrich

the people that leave perch on the ice are the yuppy transplants that think trout rule. theres a huge perch following in Montana.go to perch assault .com check out one the longest running perch derbys in the the u.s. to people that leave big perch on the ice shame on you!!!! awesome show I.D.O watch you online every chance I get.

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

People don’t leave perch on the ice or waste them on this lake for sure. It gets a good deal of ice fishing pressure, and it’s mostly perch fishermen. People come from Utah, Nevada, Montana, Oregon, and Washington to ice fish perch. They aint leaving em lay, haha.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

What is the possession limit for out of staters to bring back home?

If my home lake had them in it in abundance my wife would be sending me down the road and I have have a wife that lets me pretty much do as I please but with them I’d never leave the lake.

Michael Eveleth

So if I ask real nice, since my wife and I will be up to Cascade next weekend and we need a good “guide” even if it’s by PM’s. I am so excited to watch the show and we’re hopin that we can find those awesome perch.

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

I think you’ll enjoy the show Michael.

Michael Eveleth

My largest there has been 14″. I wish I could get there more often, maybe 2 times a year.

John Van Cleave

OMG, Devils lake has met its match. I cannot wait for the new show tomorrow. Please keep up the habit of posting to youtube on sundays for us poor souls with nothing but basic cable!

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

Nothing rivals Devil’s Lake for both size and numbers, in my opinion. That being said, this is a very cool bite in a very cool setting.

chuckmain
    NULL

These perch have such awsome stripes! Would make a good mount forsure!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

That video is online on Youtube. What an amazing bite in an incredibly beautiful place to fish!

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Nice work gents!

-J.

Yoshi

Awesome episode!

I was just mesmorized by the backdrop! Just beautiful landscape!

Doug Larsen
    Minnesohtah

Great episode, loved the drive in video too

Tonka
    Minnesota

Thanks again to the guys posting the shows on YouTube Sunday mornings. I wait all week for the new shows and aside from fishing nothing makes me happier than being able to watch the new show on Sunday. Great show, any way you could give a detailed report of the whole time spent there and not just from the show?

Andrew Alexander

One of my Favorite episodes so far IDO guys!! Not because I fish the same lake, but showing the great scenery, the clear sunny skies, the resort, and the awesome perch! And James’s Reactions to these husky, giant perch!

Viewing 18 posts - 31 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.