IDO Brothers and Sisters.

• robby
    Quad Cities

I have been around since this was Fishtheriver.com. Several years. I am very happy that we as a group support each in good times and bad. The IDO prayer chain is a super neat thing! I am a believer in Christ and I know that prayer works. For the non-Christians here, I also appreciate your prayers for our fellow members. Neat stuff. God is good and may He continue to bless all of us.

Sharon
    SE Metro

The support around here is like no other. I’m personally very thankful for our IDO community!

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

I have been around since this was Fishtheriver.com. Several years. I am very happy that we as a group support each in good times and bad. The IDO prayer chain is a super neat thing! I am a believer in Christ and I know that prayer works. For the non-Christians here, I also appreciate your prayers for our fellow members. Neat stuff. God is good and may He continue to bless all of us.

Amen!

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Agreed Robby whatever a person’s belief is. It’s really moving to have this community behind you. I’m feeling that this weekend. Thanks again

CaptainMusky

The support around here is like no other. I’m personally very thankful for our IDO community!

No doubt about it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.