IDO and SBC and Every One

• James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

I wanted to take a moment to thank every one here for being kind and patient with all my questions and sharing all the knowledge and wisdom that was given to me and my family. Every one of you are wonderful and awesome people and it is a breath of fresh air in this day and age.

Thank you to the staff here in IDO for everything you do and don’t do as well. This is a very safe and relaxing forum and it reflects of those who created and run it. Thank YOU!

So Have a very Mery Christmas and may this new year of 2016 be the best year yet for each of you. Be smart and be safe.
    Thank you again
    James W and family

bigpike

Merry Christmas too you and yours also.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Ryan

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Cant wait to see pics of your new Skeeter James!!

James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Thank you James and nice walleyes there and it seems the ice brings the kid out in one too ! LOL Nice slide ;) Apologise for the double post. Could not find a way to delete the one.
    James W

James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Cant wait to see pics of your new Skeeter James!!

Thanks Ryan !!
    I am looking forward to taking the pictures of my neew skeeter to show you and Every one !! I know I need to wait until we figure this move out and get into another place but I know it is coming and that is good enough for me. I dont even have the desire to look at other boats any more and keep throwing out stuff and deleting adds and stuff. I am settled and that is a first.

LOL however I can post my desk top picture of the package I am going after.
    Thanks again and Merry Christmas
    James W

Attachments:
    1. PicsArt_12-22-02.47.18.jpg

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.