Insulated portables

• KirtH
    Lakeville

What are your thoughts on insulated portable fish houses, worth it or not?

Outfitter17
    Lower Manitou Lake, Ont.

In think they are worth it. I have 2 canvas craft insulated portables and they really hold in the heat. I have never owned an uninsulated portable, just fished in friends and when it’s cold with some wind – they didn’t seem to do that great holding the heat in. It depends how much you want to use it and how much the $ difference is I guess, but for where we are the insulated ones are the way to go.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

They are worth it IF you are either under 30 years of age or you do not have to hand haul it.

jack conrad

Very worth it,have been using Frabill r-tec for last 2 years and would not think of buying an uninsulated one the one I have is on a predator base,this house is built to be pulled by a machine,this year there many more options ,smaller houses with 3m thinsulate from Frabill as well as other companies although I am not familar with those

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I was thinking these wouldnt sweat as bad as a regular one, if so that might be reason enough for me.

roland

they sweat and hold the mosture as well bad choise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Quote:

I was thinking these wouldnt sweat as bad as a regular one, if so that might be reason enough for me.

That is the moisture you expel when you exhale.

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

Quote:

Quote:

That is the moisture you expel when you exhale.

Using a propane heater puts most of the moisture in the air.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.