Nugget Lake

• Chad Luebker
    Annandale, MN

Just wondering if any fishes Nugget lake through the ice or in the summertime??? I fish it often for both….just wanted to chat if any does. Or fish any other surrounding lakes in pierce, pepin, or dunn county! Let me know.

Chad

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

Hey Chad. I usually bass fish Nugget Lake during the summer, when I find time. I usually ice fish it also for sunnies. My dad is Dick Zimmer and I have been keeping in contact with him every week on the fishing statis. Talked to him early last week and the report still was not good.He told me that he was gonna get down there during this warmer weather streak and see if it gets better. Pops told me he would give me a buzz if he has been doing better.I’m still waiting for the phone to ring though.
    Been pretty slow most of the winter from his reports. In fact he and the Ingli’s are fishing in a whole different area from usual years. How have you been doing this winter, Chad? Have you been them?
    Jerry Zimmer

Chad Luebker
    Annandale, MN

Hey Jerry,

It’s a small world I guess. I see Dick(your dad) fishing there a lot. It has been a different bite then usually. We have not did good there since early ice. Pretty slow winter all around I think. Do you ever fish walleyes there in the summer???? If so let me know. Talk to you later.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.