DEEP Discounts & FREE Shipping on Ice Fishing Gear!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Scott Steil and some of our other staffers have been using and enjoying several products this winter made by a company called Stone Legacy. Stone Legacy offers protective cases and complete storage systems with the ice angler in mind as well as some dandy ice hole covers that Scott Steil feels work so well, they have increased his catch rate AND made fishing tip-ups more enjoyable.

Stone Legacy is offering some deep discounts (25% on their existing product line + FREE Shipping on all orders) to all visitors of In-Depthangling.com!

Here’s how the deal works… visit Stone Legacy On-line @ http://www.stonelegacy.com and check out their ice fishing gear. If something catches your eye, use the following promotional code when placing your order to receive the 25% discount.

Promo Code: INDEPTH

One of Stone Legacy’s newest Products is an indestructible rod case designed to keep an ice angler’s rods from taking a beating when traveling from spot to spot. It’s called the “REVOLUTION and it holds up to 8 ice rods in a convenient and light carrying case. (photo below) The REVOLUTION is on sale as a “pre-buy” for $39.95 w/ FREE shipping!

Raise your hand if you bust a couple ice rods per season. This case will put an end to that problem forever!

Revolution Rod Case

SteveMeyer

This is Steve and I am your contact at Stone Legacy. We have come out with a great line of products for ice fishing this year. Scott Steil has contacted me after using some of our products and urged me to inform the In-Depth public about our products. Watch his article for informative feedback. We would also appreciate your feedback on our products. We have some great end of the season dicounts on this years stuff and a great pre-buy special on the new Revolution. Please visit our web page or call me with any questions you may have.

Thanks
    Steve Meyer
    Stone Legacy Corp
    [email protected]
    888-858-4826

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.