Tip-up holder

• Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Thanks to Eric Rehbergs design for a Tangle free tip-up holder. I was able to make one myself that meets all of my needs. My first requirement was to be able to make it secure sitting in the top of my Otter Monster box, the second being since I have eight Beaver Dam tip-ups it needs to hold all eight without making a mess. Two more were it needs to be portable and finally have ample storage area for terminal tackle. I still need to do some more sanding in the slots that the tip-ups rest in cuz I still need to put a couple coats of oil base pain on it. Other than that it is looking pretty good.

What do you think? Did you notice the crank I made also? I had a piece of oak 1X2 sitting in the corner and couldn’t resist making it. Can you tell I like to work with wood? Every thing was made with scraps I had laying around.

Todders

That looks like it would work well. on a good idea made by yourself.

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

UPDATE two months later and I have finally got it painted. The only way it could be better is if the monster box was on my wheeler, the spools were on the boards, and there was ice on the water.

This 90 degree weather sux

chomps
    Sioux City IA

pretty cool! only thing would be a beverage holder so you can carry that all around and not spill your beer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.