Hot Item up for bid!!!! Don’t miss out!!!!!!

• blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

What we have listed is an authentic one of a kind ice fishing bucket. Not only that, it was used by the one and only Jake. This thing is a fish magnet!!! A few of us got to see it in action, and it was described as “…..a brilliant concept…..” Another angler professed “This thing is the must have tool for any avid ice fisherman.”

Don’t miss out! The bidding starts at $100.00 and the winning bidder gets the bucket and with a little luck maybe an autograph from it’s inventor. Bid early and often!!!!!

herb
    6ft under

Scented AND scoopable!!!!!!!
    How can anyone in their right mind pass this up?!!!!!!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I’ll put down a bid. But I’m going to need a certificate of authenticity for the autograph. LOL

Gator hunter

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Well i’ve seen this item first hand….and it is well worth every penny . I think it could revolutionize the ice-fishing industry.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Is there any photos of it in actual use ?

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Nope, it was shrouded in secrecy the whole time. I was lucky to get a photo of the prototype. I’m now that the secret is out, there will be lots of these bad boys on the ice.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

It’s just a well,

we don’t need to be flashing the world like Justin Timberlake did to Janet Jackson last night on the Super Bowl Half Time Show !!!!!

herb
    6ft under

Hmmm, only a 40 lb’er, must be the “low rider” version.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Janet’s new CD was realeased today…It was all a stunt to sell CD’s….., but a nice one at that.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

i’ll bid $100…..

bam_bam
    Badger, MN- not too far from the big pond!

is that the model with the removable sifter attachment? Those work awesome for minnows. Also, if you don’t wash them out before you put them in service as fish carriers, they will also leave your fish smelling spring time fresh

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I don’t need any “authenticity”……………I was part of the shrouded secrecy and boy oh boy…………… I’m going to have to get one myself! I’m a little short at the moment though so I think Jake’s bid will take this one!

I thought I’d show him a thing or “do” by popping my first fish within 10 minutes but that bucket’s like an old big block………… a little slow off the line but no catching it later in the stretch! That “tool” outdid me 4 to 1!!!! I was even using chartruese!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.