L.O.W. Update

• g-no
    Minnesota

Fished L.O.W. out of the SE side Wednesday through Friday. The goal was to catch a bunch of walleyes and sauger but to our suprise, the trip was made the first hour we were there with a 36″ Pike coming up through the ice. That was nothing as an hour later one at 40.5″ decided to bite. Both fish PR’s. The walleye and sauger fishing was dissappointing along with the resort we stayed at. We took home 2 sauger on day one and 8 sauger and walleye on day two. Out of 3 guys we caught approximately 30 fish in 3 days, and they forgot to bring us lunch on day two. Thankfully we were able to find the big Pike or it would have been a very disappointing trip. When the walleye and sauger did decide to show up on the LX-5 they were mainly biting on jigging spoons in gold or chartreus color or red glow all with minnow heads. Fishing picked up on the Friday so hopefully those that were up there over the weekend did some

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Congrats on the PB pike and thanks for the report.

Which resort did you go out of?

g-no
    Minnesota

PM sent…

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Should help our guys out and let us know which one not to go to…

huskyjerk
    Swea City, Iowa

Sorry to haear about the tough fishing? Where did you stay? I see Dan and I are showing the same interest, we are both headed there next week.

Quote:

Congrats on the PB pike and thanks for the report.

Which resort did you go out of?

Thanx

g-no
    Minnesota

I am not on the business of ripping resorts, if you want to know which resort I stayed out of send a PM and I’ll send a response…I have talked with folks that have had a great time out of this particular resort so I think we may have just been unlucky…

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Please send me the resort PM too. We were just there and decided not to return to the resort we used as well.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Thanks for the PM Gene. Same resort. None of my group is interested in staying there again.

masonbrewer
    Eagan, MN

Would someone mind sending me a PM with the resort name? We are on our way up there next weekend. Thanks in advance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.