Western WI.

• Don Hanson

Looking for some action? Come join us on Lake Menomin this Saturday. Fish, food, refreshments, and entertainment provided by leinieman!

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Boy thanks Don. Good thing I was checking things out! Lets see if I understand fish (some minnows) food (fish, yep minnows) refreshments (thermos of hot chocolate) and entertainment ( yep I have a portable radio and Don Hanson giving breakdancing lessons) Actually I think we may really go out on the lake and try and catch a fish or two. If anyone else is game give a shout and I’ll post
    Dons secret HUGE Walleye and Northern location.Steve : :

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Boy, with that kind of entertainment, I sure hate to miss out! Have a good time guys. Be sure to leave a few for me. I’ll be planted on the bleachers all day up in Holcombe.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Hi Coot. Good luck up at the basketball game. If I can I’ll try and capture a shot of Don breakdancing to post. HA HA Catch ya later. Steve

Pax
    Woodville, WI

You probably caught as many fishin the bleachers in Holcombe as I did out on Lake Holcombe that day! It was ROTTEN!

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Oooh, that doesn’t sound good, cause I didn’t catch a thing in the bleachers, not so much as a nibble. I ate lunch that day at a place called East Bay Resort that had a nice view of the lake & I actually wondered if you were out there just slaying them.

Pax
    Woodville, WI

Liquid afternoon lunch at Swede’s for us and supper at East Bay with late evening entertainment back at Paradise shores. One nibble jigging between 5 guys and one flag that we spaced out for a little too long.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.