Winona, MN Tournament (mostly for fun)

• Jerhadat
    Winona, MN

Hey all!! On January 31st there is going to be an ice fishing tournament in Winona, MN at 10am. It is being put on by Community Bible Church’s Outdoor Ministry Team. There is no fee to come and fish. There will also be free drinks(hot chocolate, apple cider), ice skating, and lots of talking and having fun. There will be some prizes awarded but nothing major. This is mainly to have a good time, fish, and be with friends. There may also be some type of food provided. Please reply to this post if you are interested as it will help with getting a good count and I can get you the rest of the information.

woolybugger1
    W Wisconsin

I was there last year, it was a lot of fun. A nice family event. Actually, last year The EFN store from this site along with a couple of guides donated some very nice prizes to that event. Looking forward to some hotdogs and seeing everyone there.

Jerhadat
    Winona, MN

That’s Wonderful. We certainly appreciate all of the donations. I’ll have to meet you this year. Sounds like another great day of snacks and fun on the ice!

Jerhadat
    Winona, MN

Hey! Jerry, I just noticed it is you. It’s Jerhad. Check out the picture. I’m in the upper left corner. Those are from the night you came out to save us from the broke down boat of Craig’s.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

you didn’t happen to go to Logan did you?

Nice bellies on those bass…

Jerhadat
    Winona, MN

Nope, I was from Fountain City and now live in Winona. I was active in many sports. Our track team could have come around there though once or twice. I was a high jumper.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

I thought the guy in that picture looked familiar. You recognize me?

I’m a cousin of yours (your dad’s actually), coached you in Little League for a while, and my last name begins with a KRZ….. That should be enough clues!

Jerhadat
    Winona, MN

Sure I remember! It’s Dan! I figured it was you but read your profile just to be sure. I just called my dad and told him I ran into you on here. He thought that was pretty neat. The girl in front of me in the picture is now my wife. We just got married on the 10th of Jan.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Cool stuff Jerhad. Welcome to the site. Alot of cool people here.

Congrats on the wedding!!

Shoot me a pm sometime and we can shoot the bull. Got to run right now.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

this is what it’s all about!!! Sharing quality fishing information and finding “long lost” family..

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Jerhadat,
    Good to have another Winona guy on the board. If you would like to get out sometime let me know. There is me, dodgeboy, jake (a WSU student) and a few more. Let us know and we can hook up sometime soon. Of course I will have to clear it through the Warden and I may have a youngster or 2 in tow.
    PM me if you would like.
    Later

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.