stoddard

• rivers

just wanted to know the ice thickness and if anybody doing any good around stoddard .I thought I bringup the grandkids for acouple days. Thanks

wallclimber
    Stoddard WI

ice is good here they are driving four wheelers. Very good ice lots of slik ice slow walking. got to do a little looking but the fish are around. nice parking behind waters edge motel only 3:00 bucks.nice and close to water.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

I know I appreciate the 3 dollar parking John

wallclimber
    Stoddard WI

fishing up and down i went on walk about to try new spots many small one large, talked to my buddies at waters edge later they slayed them in5to 6feet water . I sure wish some one would come and take out some of the northerns, every one is seeing them on there cameras realy throws gills off some guys have seen many 10lbers.

Wydevjt

Good to know. It looks like about 6 of us are going there for the first time in early February. We do a “boys ice fishing weekend” each year at a new place. This year they picked Stoddard and the Waters Edge. I’ll be checking this site often over the next few weeks so keep posting reports!

wallclimber
    Stoddard WI

can you say fish on. what a fantastic day on the ice no wind, sunny day ,fish in the bag. every one did well lots of nice gills one huge crappie some perch .mabe another nice day befoe next storm wich wil proably shut them down again.

wallclimber
    Stoddard WI

I have been trying to keep a post on stoddard at least every three days. Todays report is fishing was great a nice limit in 3 1/2 hrs . Fishing in 3 to 4 feet of water my catch is on the blog for pics check http://www.watersedgemotelmarina.com

earnit

Quote:

I have been trying to keep a post on stoddard at least every three days. Todays report is fishing was great a nice limit in 3 1/2 hrs . Fishing in 3 to 4 feet of water my catch is on the blog for pics check http://www.watersedgemotelmarina.com

Nice to meet ya over the weekend! Thanks for getting the TV’s to work so we could watch that blow-out football game! Had decent luck on Sunday. We really liked the hotel! Wish you had an indoor fish-cleaning area….but the rooms were spacious and very clean!

wallclimber
    Stoddard WI

thanks . We have been fishing all week doing good out by the weeds 4to5 ft water lots of nice gills a few perch and some big crappies

wallclimber
    Stoddard WI

truck went threw sun at the public landing in stoddard. we did fair today. Got dozen nice keepers.

wallclimber
    Stoddard WI

Went out with a few guests this am for a couple of three hours fog was thick took awhile to get my bearings ,iced 15 nice gills,but was the slowest day in weeks ,time to find a new spot im thinking , mabe go back to wear i started the season , i also found a 9 foot hole i have been saving for the fish derby next weekend here in stoddard. be safe and do not drive at stoddards landing with vehicles.

wallclimber
    Stoddard WI

lots of people over for the derby,was a real nice day for fishing no wind and sunny. The fishing has been a little slower, but you still can find them we did get 4 nice northerns this sat.should be some fine weather this week for fishing . lots of trucks on ice after freze last week. still bad at stoddard landing do not drive there.bring ice cleets it is realy slippery out there right now hardly any snow cover.

wallclimber
    Stoddard WI

fishing was slow today 5fow got 8nice gills one 7 “perch been slow for a while will be picking up soon cause im hugry for gills

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.