Tangle free tip-up holder

• Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

For those of you that I promised pictures to here they are. Its very easy to make one yourself with a few minor tools. This one holds 10 tip-ups and has a storage area underneath. It could be customized to fit however many you want, and with or with-out a storage area.

This was the best, and easiest concept I could come up with.

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

Very nice Eric. Good Idea.

wicked_1
    Eau Claire WI

I see someone in Rice Lake I think, selling them on a large internet auction site. They are the same concept. Saw them selling them last year as well if you don’t want to make one.

jim-c
    Minot, ND

Just another idea, I use “rocket launchers” made with plastic milk crates and 4″ thin wall PVC to keep my tip ups separated and organized. Works great with Polar’s.

Jim Carroll NPAA #13

jbuell35

For those of you that I promised pictures to here they are. Its very easy to make one yourself with a few minor tools. This one holds 10 tip-ups and has a storage area underneath. It could be customized to fit however many you want, and with or with-out a storage area.

are you willing to make one will pay you not able to get proper tools to do so please let me know thanks

Buzz
    Minneapolis MN

That is really cool, great idea. Now you need four other guys to go fishing with you.

Buzz
    Minneapolis MN

That is really cool, great idea. J Now you need four other guys to go fishing with you.

troutbum
    St. Paul

My buddy made this one.
    It holds six.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0290.png

2. IMG_0288.jpg

3. IMG_0289.jpg

4. IMG_0287.jpg

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Wow this is an old one. I was able to get ahold of jbuell35 last night.

I will say I still have this exact one in the pictures and is still holding up strong.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.