How was the In-depth Ice Get Togather??

• haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Being unable to attend due to a sick one year old.
    I was wondering how the Get togather went?
    My hope is that the icy roads did not slow any of you making there.
    Please post pics as soon as possible!
    I’m sure it was a great time with lots of

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Well..instead of making it there by 7:30 like we had hoped…we made it by about 10:30 or so….

I had a great time at the GTG…It was nice to meet those of you that I did….Not only are you guys great fisherman ..but great people!!

Dave–Great job putting things together!! You and James can cook some killer brats . I only caught two fish…, but others were getting some good action. Especially in the early morning hours (when i wasn’t there due to icy roads ) There were a few flags that went up,few northerns, and this one local who we dubbed “BASS-KILLER” for taking home his limit of 3lb(+) Largemouth Bass . and YES i know it is his right to do this, but it’s just hard to watch good tourney fish go to waste. I think JC is still recovering..he had a mild heart attack watching it..lol jk…

I’ll definately be at the next In-Depth GTG….which if i’m not mistaken…should be the BLUE FLECK INVATATIONAL ???

Thanks again Dave–everyone

IceJohn

Had a great time and met nice guys.Dave and James did asuper job cooking.I even got some fish missed the good crappie bite o well the next time.Thanks agin for the good time. ICE JOHN FISH ON

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Icy roads had me a little late as well, but the one thing I didn’t miss out on was the good times. Thanks to Dave, DeeZee, James, and crew for another great GTG.

The fishing was good, when we could get BFD distracted and steal his hole. Wierd how one spot in a (from what I could tell) totally featureless backwater could hold the fish like that! Maybe he just has talent, but boy did I have a hard time typing that

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

I’m glad you guys had a great time. I wish I could have been there to have some fun with you great people.
    It’s to bad that Wade and I are so far away from PDC.We’ll try to make it to an event in the future.
    Ryan Hale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.