Brainerd JC ice tourny

• Bird
    River Falls, WI

Who will be fishing the Brainer JC ice fishing tourny. In the past I drilled holes for a ticket…. lot of work… probably just buy one. Has anyone placed in the tourny, any good stories?
    Good Luck

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

I myself have never fished the contest…..I know some that have and have never brought a fish to the scale. I was working just north of Hole in the Day Bay last winter and saw the fishing area with ALL THE HOLES! Its a big money day for all businesses in Brainerd. Lots of people!

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Second year and counting. Made the mistake of agreeing to take my brother in law last year. Now I have been nominated for life. Not all bad. get’s me a full weekend on the ice and a chance to win some free stuff.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I haven’t fished it yet, keep saying I’m gonna, but the weather or work seemed to get in the way the last few years. I visited the Jaycee tourney on Mille Lacs last weekend, it looked like they had a reel good turnout. I couldn’t stay on fish, they hadn’t weighed a fish one hour into it. Someone must have fell right as I was leaving. Heard them call for the 1st responders, then met the amublance out of Garrison. Anyone have any news on this??

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

I heard that they had two people fall down on the ice. One women had a head injury, that’s what I heard……..pretty slippery on the ice. Now we have a little snow it might be worse??? I think they only had 11 fish caught……….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.