New Member Sayin’ “Howdy Do”!

• captaincat
    SE MN

Just moved to Hastings area from Michigan. Glad to be back in the fishing capital of the world, wild and wonderful Minnesota!

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Welcome to the site, and hello from the wonderful wild Wisconsin side of things!
    Steve

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Howdy Do Cptn!

And right in the middle of Pool 4, Pool 2 and the St Criox! Hastings is a great place to live…just don’t go to the hospital with a hook in your finger…they tried to clip the barb off with a toe nail clipper

Brian

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Just saw your….mug….er jug shot….Yikes! And her I thought you were a guy…. I’m stuttering….And HERE I thought you were a guy…(whew!)

captaincat
    SE MN

Thanks, Brian. Knocked the smallmouth dead against the rocks on the east shore of the STC in July, a couple hundred yards upstream from the Rt 10 bridge. Cast after cast almost, using Mepps 5 spinners. I’m a BIG St. Croix fan!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Well, if it’s smallies your after…she’s a great river for them. I know there’s some good size ones up there, but I think you’ll find consistantly larger ones just North, South and in the Kinni area.

Good fish’en!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Howdy do right back at ya CaptainCat. Welcome to the neighborhood.

Gator Hunter

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome aboard. You will have fun here and look forward to your sharing. Thanks, Bill

captaincat
    SE MN

Thanks, Gator and Bill! I’ve done my share of Minnesota fishing over the last 17 years, having lived here for about 9 years of that time. Lots of stories.

Cap’n Cat

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.