Open invitation – New Years in Bayport?

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Comanchero15, Stillakid2 and I are meeting at Bayport for some serious fishing on Thursday, about Noon on the MN side. The serious fishing will be done by 12:15 and the rest of the day is for enjoyment!

If anyone’s interested in joining our little Helmet’s Not Required New Year’s Day Celabration …Come On Down!!

If everything works out, we will be roasting Stillakids mudpuppies on an open fire….

See ya fish’en!

Brian

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Sounds like fun. Let me know if you need me to bring anything. Could you send me directions. I dont get over that way to often.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

See ya there Mike… just bring your normal fishing stuff for crappies and eyes….(leave your boat at home…this is not Pool 2! )

From I 94 turn North on MN 95 towards Stillwater. The first town you enter (watch the speed limit closely) is Bayport. When you see the Oasis gas station (or Woodies Bar/Bowl) turn Right or East…until you come to the Bayport Beach.
    If no ones there, you should see us on the ice.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Would feel more comfortable if I could be sitting in my boat while ice fishing. Guess I will go unhook it if I have to.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I know…I can relate….

But on the other hand…when you lay your head down tonight…remember…the days are getting longer….any May is coming

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

I would love to come meet you guys. I will be full of lutey and ready to go. What do I need to bring besides equipment and refreshments?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Looking forward to meeting you Putz!

Most people bring crappie minnows and fatheads…I would leave the lutefisk at home Haven’t heard of ANYthing caught on that!

This isn’t an organize in-depth- angling sponsered get together… just a bunch of folks sitting on an ice cube, with lines in the water…meeting people that they’ve seen post on this site.

Some of us have fished next to each other and never new it because we’ve never shook hands.

It would be a great day to “take a kid fishing”. Sounds like 34 degrees…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Almost forgot Putz…

Quote:

I will be full of lutey and ready to go.

We’ll have a special place for you to fish….away from the rest of us

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Ok, I’ll settle for those terms as lutey does have that effect on me. I’ll be there around noon. I’m driving a 95 Ford F-150, black and gray with a black topper. See you tomorrow.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.