Rock-N-Reels

• scottsteil
    Central MN

Several months ago someone asked about the “best rod holder” and I replied with the Rock N Reel, and then someone asked “where you can get them”. Well….after several months I have hunted them down. Jeff Beckwith at Scenic Tackle has a few for sale.

The Rock-N-Reel is one of the best inventions to come a long in awhile. It is a rod holder that mounts to the tub of your portable or on a bucket, etc. When you place your rod on the Rock N Reel it balances there, allowing you to detect the lightest bite. However, it will also keep your rod from being pulled down the hole. It is the perfect holder for dead sticking or if you are the type that likes to use a bobber. Not only will the Rock N Reel detect light bites, it detects the bites that push the hook up. Now that is impressive.

I just purchased 8 and we are putting them on all our guide portables this year. Last year we had them on one and they were a HUGE hit to say the least.

I just wanted to introduce everyone to this great product and let you know now that you can get them at Scenic Tackle.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.