LOTW

• synthes
    Plymouth, MN

I am looking for some help….trying to plan a trip up to LOTW for some icefishing….(never been there) Any suggestions of good places to stay and fish would be great…I think we are more looking to fish all day..then back to land at night. I heard some are better than others for fishing…comfort…and warm rides out to the houses. Thanks for the info….

scottsteil
    Central MN

I would suggest Border View Lodge. Great packages and the best food on the South Side. They also have a very nice bar and new cabins. I believe their number is still 800 PRO-FISH.

You can tell them I sent you when you call, maybe they will give you a discount (or not) LOL. Tell Gary, Scott says hi.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Scott,

I’ve stayed at quite a few different places and can say I’ve never had a bad time at any of them. Me and the “guys” go with the rustic places, while the wife like the “Ritz”.

lakeskipper
    Anoka, MN

Scott,
    My buddy and I were out of Borderview last year, although we stayed in a sleeper. Class organization and I would absolutely go back. Give me a shout when you have some tentative dates, so I can get it on the calendar.

Also, you have a PM.
    Brady

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.