Head count for the 2nd GTG

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Bring all the gear you can !! Any extra shacks may come in handy for the people that don’t have one…also if you have extea rods please bring some along..this is a Get Together and not a fishing contest..so we don’t have to worry about entrance fees and all that…I’ll have the Weber Grill and coals There will be about 6 dozen brats,buns there and will be cooked up around noon…

For most of you, BYOB (bring your own beverage) except for MWCheifs he’s bringing me my Michelob Golden Draft Light

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Count me and the gal in as well

saugeye
    McAllen, TX

Another definate maybe…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

My room is reserved.

Dave, you don’t know if they have high speed connections there do you?

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I don’t know if I can make it yet or not. I’ll know by the end of the weekend. Are their any rooms left at the Americinn? Are most of you guys heading down Friday night or heading down Saturday then staying till Sunday morning?

Gator Hunter

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Dave,

Are we gonna be wearing name tags or anything w/our Online Handles??. jk I’m not sure i’d recognize anyone from their mug shots on here.
    What type of fish will we be primarily fishing for? pans? Can we drive out on the ice?

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I can make you a name tag if you want.

Judging by the map and the area we will be in, I’ll go out on a limb and say most of the fish will be sunfish, crappies, and an occasional perch thrown in the mix.

I would suggest not driving on the ice. There is a spring creek that flows out just up from the landing and has been known to create thin ice. It looks as though there will be plenty of 4-wheelers and even a mention of a picker boat for transportation. With all this cold weather we’ve had and what’s predicted for next week, the ice should be good to go.

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Slop Bass, no need for name tags… I’ll be the one catching all the fish

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

Please let me know when you have called them so i know how many rooms are booked…I saved 10 rooms…

Hi Dave, My room is confirmed. See ya-all next weekend.

Jon J.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Gianni…

I’ll be fishing w/you then…

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Did you get the room called in yet Blue?
    Its funny that everyone is calling you blue now when we all know you are RED. Its better than Yeller.
    jc

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

The room is called in! Let the hedonism and debauchery ensue!!

By the way, the lady said there were 5 rooms left. Don’t get left out!!!

I’ll take Blue over yella ‘er green anyday!

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

I got a room, a girl, a 4-wheeler and a truck. Who could ask for more. Oh yea beer! Check the kind I like on the beer thread.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Blue and red = Viking purple!!!!

redman
    Marion Iowa

I would like to come if the walk is not to far as my knees are not what they use to be!

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Marion live bait called me at work yesterday and left me a message confirming that they are ordering a tub of 1000 eurolarvae to be in late next week. They should be in Thursday or Friday, but the place they order them from won’t ship if the temperatures are holding steady below zero because UPS does not insulate their trucks.

Dave has dibs on half the critters, Herb on a bunch, and I’m sure there will be leftovers. Let’s all hope for decent weather, because if they don’t come until Monday, I’m stuck with them.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

You guy’s and gals have a great time and I will see ya at the next fisharama (ice or open water).Steve

rippinpigs
    Apple Valley, MN

Wish I could make it guys… but I’ll be up at Red. Have a good one.

herb
    6ft under

John, herb will take the half that Dave don’t. If they don’t get here till after the GTG, I’ll take them all and Dave can pick sh&& with the chickens. That’ll teach him to muscle in on my maggots.

herb
    6ft under

Redman, there should be rides for anybody who wants one.

DMan
    Long Lake IL.

I’m comming up with a friend, Hope there is more active fish under the ice up there then down here. It will be great to put a face to some of the handles on the site. Hopefully we can get a tow to the Hot Spots and the grill!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

the tow will be no problem at all…i’ll be and there should be others that will be making the run back and forth from the ice spot to the landing…Let say every 1/2 hour at the begining and maybe ever hour after that…I’m sure there will be someone (me!!) willinf to make the trip on a wheeler from where were fishing to the landing and back !!

look forward to seeing you all there !!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Is anyone looking for a roommate ? I know of a guy thats looking to share a room with someone…

buzzer
    Garnavillo Iowa

Count me in ill be sure to bring some food

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

6 days left before the GTG…The weather is taking a turn for the better…Now it’s looking like the mid 20’s…thats beautiful ice fishing weather…See you all there

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

I will be down there sometime mid morning Dave!!
    See everyone then!
    I will have my ice gear and a NERF Turbo football for the midday entertainment!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

FYI! I’ve got some tubs of waxies and spikes on order for everyone’s use. Now I’m in need of tobacco tins for containers. To anyone that chews, please save the tins! They will come in handy for this weekend!

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

I’ll be there, along with two friends, sometime in the morning. I think it’s about 3 hours from Red Wing. Sound about right? Also, I’ll have my 4-wheeler and a trailer for anyone who’s wondering about transportation on the ice.

Tom, will the plastic containers that electrical tape comes in work for you? I’ve got tons of them I can bring.

Mark

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I’ll be there, rooming with DeeZee for the night, and plan to have a buddy and his two grandbabies (7 & 9 ) in tow. The fishing is going to be a blast and the party later in the evening should be memorable to say the least!

I’ll assist with moving people from the landing to the fishing grounds if there’s a need. Or cooking. Dave, do we need more brats or buns of anything like that? Let me know.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 133 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.