Head count for the 2nd GTG

• herb
    6ft under

Just wondering if we can start a head count for the GTG in Jan?
    I’ll put herb down as uno.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Mee

tgif

Where and when?

herb
    6ft under

Jan. 17th probably out of PDC wisc.

birdman
    Lancaster, WI

I’ll be there.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

are we going to be down at everetts this year, can you mark me down as a maybe? I am hoping to be able to make it.

shane

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

I’ll be there for sure (unless the wife reorganizes the schedule). Probably be at least one other person with me, maybe more depending on the weather and who’s up for an adventure. Anyone else road-tripping to PDC from the CR/IC area, let me know and we can work out a caravan or carpool.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I’d sure like to hook up with you guys! Put me down for a definate maybe, for sure!

Jon J.

clay
    Kansas City, Mo

What are the details? Where? What time? How long? How much for entry? I am very interested.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I’ll be there! I’ll also be bringing a buddy and his grandkids.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

I am planning on attending.

Pax
    Woodville, WI

I am planning on making it this year as well. Bringing one other

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

I’m a definate maybe also. Is there anyone else from the western Iowa area planning to go? If Ryan goes, I’m in. If not, I’m likely out. He has all the gear and I have none.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Hey guys will our Iowa license bo good for those Miss. back waters?I know it was good this summer so it should be o.k.I just hear a rumor at work today that we will have that week(prior)off for repairs.Maybe come over a day or 2 early to fish.We can talk as time gets closer Wade.
    Ryan Hale

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Wade, if nobody else volounteers, “Equipment Junkie John” will be more than happy to bring extra rods/reels/whatever is required. Finally, an response to my wife’s constant, “Why do you need a dozen ice rods?” questions!

All you’ll need is a 5-gallon bucket to sit on, and I can even supply that if need be.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Iowa and Wisconsin licenses are good here…Minnesota licenses are not…You’ll need to get a non res. license.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I would definitely like to make it. I’ll have to touch bases with the wife and see.

Gator Hunter

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ryan, I’m in if we can share a ride.

Equipment Junkie John – Thanks much! I’ll take you up on that offer if needed. I’d like to be able to meet a bunch of guys from here. Catching a fish would be a bonus.

Thanks!!

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

I plan on makin’ it. I got some new tricks on the 4-wheeler! Mother nature could screw me up. I am also “big snowplow dude”-City of Dysart. You guys think I can have fun on a 4-wheeler, you should see me in a Deere end loader with a 12 foot blade! Talk about fun!!!!

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Also a “definate maybe”. Sure hope schedules work out so I can come

herb
    6ft under

Jon Jordan,

It’s a 3 1/2 hr drive for me to PDC. Make you a deal. You get down to this one and I’ll make the 6-6 1/2 hr drive for the one being talked about on Pepin.

Heck, deal or no, I’ll still head nort to Pepin if’n they have it.

herb
    6ft under

ttt

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Had hoped to make it, but found out I can’t. My daughter has a basketball tourney that same day. Hopefully next time.

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Mossboss if he is in than I am in as well!
    What gear should we bring along?
    Shack, rods, auger,Food?…just wondering, can bring any or all. Also whay type of area will we be in? shallow or deep water?
    Thanks

kennedy
    Manchester, Ia

I’m in as well.

NOEL CANTU
    NE IOWA

I’LL BE THERE…

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Just in case you guys didn’t see the map to the location of the GTG here it is !!

Click here to get the map

And another thing…does anybody that hasn’t already mentioned that they would like a room need one…I’m almost done price shopping and it would be cool to all stay in the same motel, for the After the GTG, GTG

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Here is the motel info… It’s the best deal…

You need to call AmericInn at 1-608-326-7878 and tell them that you want to get a room with the In-Depthangling.com group..(Dave Koonce)

There is a full breakfast in the morning, cookies and milk at 7pm till they are gone…a pool…in room movies …you get the picture…

here is the best deal…

the weekend rate is normally $99.90 but they are giving it to us for $79.90 and they are including the conference room FREE for us to hang out in and party !!

Please let me know when you have called them so i know how many rooms are booked…I saved 10 rooms…

This is going to be a blast !!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 133 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.