Desoto bay

• abster71
    crawford county WI

Has anyone been out on the bay lately? Also wondering do they charge to park your rig by the tressol or bait shop parking lot always parked by the road and walked plan on taking the shack and quad. thanks

gwastlick
    Viola

Not that I am aware of. I think you can park there for nothing, dont take my word on it otherwise its 3.00 I think. I cant ever remember paying in the winter time though.

bosman
    DeSoto, WI

Hey Eric!

I park next to the wooden fence up in Gunner’s parking lot when I fish the middle to north end of the Bay. Tom doesn’t charge for parking there.

I got Mitch on the ice this year for the 1st time in years. He’s a blue gill tugging machine with Crocket Coon skin on!

abster71
    crawford county WI

Thanks Brett how’s things been with the old skinner? I think he likes the hat or the feel of having hair again what ya doing sat plan on being on the river all day give me a shout later.

MoreShells
    Eastman

I fished De Soto Bay Sat 1/31 in the morning. Caught several bass 10-12 inches. Did catch 1 crappie. Guy with me got 1 perch. His flasher was marking fish but they would not bite. Nobody else getting much either. Went up to Blackhawk, very slow there too. Will try again Thursday??

abster71
    crawford county WI

Same here was there for the morning and two fish moved on and found the same results along with alot of fellow anglers to nice of a day not to be out though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.