2nd Annual Ice Fishing GTG on Pool 10

• mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

Dave, getting everything figured out? Just wondering if any details were known yet, namely what time everyone should start showing up and where. Thanks, bud!

Mark

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Click here to get the map

If your coming from the North headding South on Hwy 35 turn West(right)on County Road K, stay to the right at the Y in the road(Ambro Lane)stay to the right at the next Y to the dead end this is the North ambro Landing…Follow the X’s to Little Missouri and We Will Be There !!!

If your coming from the South headding North on Hwy 35 turn West (left) on County Road K and then follow the above directions…

I look forward to meeting you all..

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I will be at the North Ambro Landing at around 7 am…And will be heading back and forth from time to time…

I’m waiting on some information from the AmericInn , special pricing if I can get 8 to 10 rooms booked…

This motel is very new and has a pool and a lounge room where we could hang out…

NOEL CANTU
    NE IOWA

GH – YOU SEE, I DON’T SEE SO GOOD! AND BESIDES, IF I TRY TO TYPE REGULAR IT TAKES ABOUT AN HOUR TO UNTANGLE MY FINGERS AND THEN IT’S THREE DAYS BEFORE THE SWELLING GOES DOWN ENOUGH SO I CAN BAIT THOSE KILLER ICE JIGS…. REALLY, I SURE HOPE I HAVEN’T OFFENDED ANYONE WITH ALL THESE CAPITAL LETTERS – I’M JUST NOT THAT WAY!!! SEE YA ON THE 17TH…
    TIGHT LINES…

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

The Bridgeport Inn has a price of $72.00 This is another place that has a pool and a place where we could hang out…

They have 6 rooms left as of right now.

Still waitin on AmericInn

gillsandspecks
    Hiawatha, Iowa

A friend of mine & I already have reservations at the Brisbois Inn Sat night & will probably be arriving for breakfast at the hungry house around 6:15 Sat morning. Sounds like a good way to start out the gtg, and the more the merryrrrr Also, what’s the best way to get across ambro on the way over there? Should we be staying away from the creek area? As you said, it probably will be marked, but just checking any way, as I haven’t been up there in yrs.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Good Luck to all at the GTG on pool 10……..be safe and please post some pictures of the folks/fish!!!!!!!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Here is the motel info… It’s the best deal…

You need to call AmericInn at 1-608-326-7878 and tell them that you want to get a room with the In-Depthangling.com group..(Dave Koonce)

There is a full breakfast in the morning, cookies and milk at 7pm till they are gone…a pool…in room movies …you get the picture…

here is the best deal…

the weekend rate is normally $99.90 but they are giving it to us for $79.90 and they are including the conference room FREE for us to hang out in and party !!

Please let me know when you have called them so i know how many rooms are booked…I saved 10 rooms…

This is going to be a blast !!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hear is the link to the weather in Prairie du Chien..

It’s looking up (as in temp.) see you all there !~!~

Prairie du Chien Weather

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Here is the latest up to date weather forcast for Saturday January 17th…I do believe mother nature must be a member of this web site too !!

Prairie du Chien Weather 1/17/04

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Dave,

Any chance you can bring me 4 of those In-Depth .com emblems for vehicles and i can pick them up from you on Saturday?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Will Do !!

White ?

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Yes…THANKS….can you post me the cost or PM it to me? Doesn’t matter either way.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I only have a few left and they are $1.50 ea

but i do have your 4

IceJohn

IceJohn here can I too get acouple when I get there?Iwill be there at 700am.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I’ll bring what I have left…first come first serve…

Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.