2nd Annual Ice Fishing GTG on Pool 10

• Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Bring on the tube, but this time I’m driving!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Might not be good for me but I’m game to try! I wonder if DeeZee is up for Round 2?!

Quote:

Big Snowplow Dude, you bringing your ‘wheeler? Do I need to throw in the innertube again?

The only thing I can picture is James and Koonce six feet in the air with Dustin at the wheel. I’d be willing to bet a hardwater landing wouldn’t be so kind to them though.

pitbull
    Too far from the river

I’d show up but all i have is 7 1/2 footers with 20lb test..I suppose i could rig up for 3lb test on them and reel them by hand

I might see if a friend of mine wants to come up he’s an ice fishin nut!!..I’ll be so tempted to throw a spinnerbait or sumthin

buzzer
    Garnavillo Iowa

I suppose Ill have to clean the bucket out from last year count me inn Im game for anything

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

Looks like I’m in, having been dumb enough to bet ec on the Vikes/KC game. Hitting the hardwater down his way was part of the deal. Anyways, JC and Dustin, I got you covered. I’ll bring my 4-wheeler and a trailer, too, for transportation, plus lots of gear for anyone to use. Food, beer, pop, warm clothing, portable, whatever else…just say the word. Looking forward to meeting some new faces! Anyone wanting to catch a ride from Red Wing area, let me know.

Mark

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

mwchiefs,

I look forward to having you come down to fish the ice down on my pool..It’s very nice of you to volunteer the use of the 4-wheeler and supplies…

see ya on the 17th

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I can try to get some group rates if anyone is looking on spending Saturday night in PdC..

So far i have around 6 rooms that i can use..the more rooms the better the price..I’ll start checking out prices after the holidays but if I have an idea of how many rooms when I go to check them out the better I’ll be.

Happy Holidays !!

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Yo..I might need 2 one double for sure

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

we will have plenty of ice for this event.

Now i just need to find the bulls

birdman
    Lancaster, WI

No bulls, no problem, as long as we have crappies.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

The ice is not getting better but I believe we are in for a cold snap here soon and it won’t take much to freeze things up tight again.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Ok Who wants brats !!

I need to get an idea on how many brats to get…Hows all thinking about coming down / or up / or over…to the Pool 10 GTG !!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Ya know…That was a long thread!…..I haven’t been following this thread because I wasn’t sure I would be free that week end…but since I took care of the “problem”,
    I’ll be there.
    Just a couple small issues that I’ll need to work out….

1) I won’t be able to walk 1.5 miles..I hope there’s transportation to and from…
    2) Where’s Iowa?

I’ll be toting my “stuff” down there with a fairly large open trailer if you have something to pull it with on the ice…

Looking forward to meeting some of you Iwegion folks!

DMan
    Long Lake IL.

What is the ice thickness in area to be fished at present? And where are you parking at?

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

ec, I’ll have two other people with me. Brian, I’m bringing my 4-wheeler and a trailer so shuttling shoulnd’t be a problem.

Mark

herb
    6ft under

Dave, I’m hoping to get there a day early. Will do some shopping friday night. I’m planning to bring brats also, but I have a feeling your little cooker won’t be enough.
    Where’s Iowa? It’s that parcel of land holding up Minn. so it don’t tip over!
    There will be 3 and 4 wheelers and a scratcher for transportation as long as the ice is thick enough.
    Otherwise we’ll call in the Enterprise and have Scotty beam you up-over-out. Not sure if an area has been chosen for this thing yet. But very soon I’m sure.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I’m bringing a weber grill Herb …I think Dustin has the corner on the market on the “Pre Cooked Brats” . We just need to get a qty to him…

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I’m good for about 4 brats, then for lunch I’ll have 6 more, then for dinner……

herb
    6ft under

No wonder your dad wanted me to adopt ya Blue
    Ok! Way to go Dustin

NOEL CANTU
    NE IOWA

COUNT ME IN – I JUST WANTED TO REMIND EVERYONE TO “DON’T FORGET THE CAMERA”!!! IT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT TIME ,AND PUTTING A FACE ON THESE E-NAMES WILL BE AN ADDED BONUS…
    TIGHT LINES…

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Gonna bring this posting back towards the top since this is coming up soon…

Blue–I was talking w/MossBoss and i was thinking we might all Car pool down that way. I plan on driving my truck/equipment…but aren’t 100% on where to go…What time are all you guys from the LAX area planning on heading down to PDC??

Thoughts on a Caravan??

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

COUNT ME IN – I JUST WANTED TO REMIND EVERYONE TO “DON’T FORGET THE CAMERA”!!! IT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT TIME ,AND PUTTING A FACE ON THESE E-NAMES WILL BE AN ADDED BONUS…
    TIGHT LINES…

You know, with all the capital letters I feel like you are hollering at me. Quiet down. LOL

Gator Hunter

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

AND PUTTING A FACE ON THESE E-NAMES WILL BE AN ADDED BONUS..

I’m not sure if you are aware of this, but some of the mug shots are dark and the fish are in the fore front so you can’t really see the posters face….

THERE’S A REASON FOR THIS! Sorry GH…There’s a reason for this!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I know my picture is dark—-but I am a shady character.

Gator Hunter

kennedy
    Manchester, Ia

Where and when is this Ice fishing bananza taking place. ??

bass423
    Oregon, WI

I am regrettfully not going to make the event this time but I hope there is still hope for a second fishing day later in the year so I can get over and meet you guys. It sounds like a great time will be had by all. Good luck and be safe, remember there is cold water under the hard stuff!

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Not very often that I can go from

Quote:

Be careful, the ice is almost gone out there

to

Quote:

Be careful, with this weather you can get frostbit in a matter of minutes

in only 26 hours, but somehow it’s happened.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Dave
    I think I may be able to make it for the get together. Can a guy still get a hotel room down there? Do you have name and number of a good (read: cheap) hotel in town? Thanks.

Gator Hunter

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

OK A couple of post here…

Country Inns and Suites no discount from these guys…
    regular room either 1 king or 2 queen $79.00
    8,000 sq ft water park
    10% off with a AAA card

kapnjim

Where is the da fun going to be? How do we get there?

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 136 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.