Chomping at the bit to see the review James!!!!

• Craig Matter
    Hager City,Wi

You have to hurry James….I’m chomping at the bit to see the review from the High power Marcum Challenge…..With the weather coditions I couldn’t make the drive over.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I’m hurrying, I’m hurrying.

I’ll likely have the written review up today and the video review up a couple days later.

Char’s guide
    Hampton, Ia.

James
    I’m excided to hear the results also. I have sold my fl 18 and thinking about the lx5, would you happen to know of the best place to purchase one? Thanks
    Joe

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

James do you do the editing yourself?

If so I understand how hard it is to turn over something like that if just a few days. I think less than a week is still VERY fast for a video!

Aaron

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James do you do the editing yourself?

If so I understand how hard it is to turn over something like that if just a few days. I think less than a week is still VERY fast for a video!

Aaron

Yes, I do the editing myself. I’d have it done sooner but I’m leaving for a one day film shoot tonight, returning late tuesday / early wednesday then doing a quick turn around for the holidays back in my home town. So… I would look for that video until next week.

And thanks for the understanding.

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

James,

I have a lot of respect for you doing all your own editing and work that you do. You have obviously put in a lot of blood sweat and tears into IDO and it shows. I am only active on 2 websites as much as I am here and that is this site and my own. Have a great time shooting tonight and enjoy the Holidays.

Aaron

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.