Custom Jigs & Spins Order

• jp_mason
    Onalaska, WI

Finally got tired of not having the tackel that is hot, so I placed an order with Custom Jigs & Spins on the 15th. E-mail them today to check on the status and withing 3 minutes, I receive a reply. “it went out the next day (16th) Priority Mail , so it should be there today!!”
    Now that is service. You will be seeing more order soon. Thanks Custom Jigs & Spins!!!!!

JP Mason

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Had the exact same excellent service…..
    Ordered Sunday night online…
    Had the lures Thursday….and an extra

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

I have to agree. I placed an order, fairly large, and inquired on it as to when it would arrive and it went priority mail day after I placed the order. Great customer service on top of an excellent product!

My only problem is I ordered so much and now I can’t tell which jig or spoon is what, I have to go through the website and figure it out now….

mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

Love it myself I just got a shipment in the other day. Man it’s easy to buy alot though when all you have to do is click on it and don’t have to go searching for it in 3 diferant stores. CJ and S has put alot of fish on the ice for me.

corey_bechtold

Did you get an assortment? They make some great stuff! I really like their Diamond jigs but like to break off the little plastic bead.

Good fishing,

Corey Bechtold

ron_w_basser2
    North Central, MN

Quote:

Did you get an assortment? They make some great stuff! I really like their Diamond jigs but like to break off the little plastic bead.

I agree, great service and a great way to shop. But those little beads… they do not stay in any one place on mine so I have taken most off as well.

corey_bechtold

I sometimes wonder what the purpose of those beads was in the first place? I noticed on some of my jigs that they seem like random colors anyway.

Either way I really like the jigs and will continue banging fish with them.

Good fishing,

Corey Bechtold

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Good fishing,

Corey Bechtold

I bet there was a Slender Spoon or two in the box

nater3
    Webster City, IA

Not sure what to think. I placed an order online on Sunday the 14th and still haven’t seen my order and I live in IA only a couple of hours from them. Not too impressed so far. Hopefully it shows up Monday. I will give them a call Monday when they are open to see what is up.

fishbizbob

Nathan,

Thanks for your order. I did a little research, I found your order that was placed on Sunday 12/14 @10:13pm . Order was sent out Priority Mail in 12/17, apparently all the icy/snowy weather this week has caused a slight delay in shipping with USPS. It should be there Monday/Tuesday according the USPS.com website.
    Fell free to give me a call if you ever have any questions about an order, before posting partial info on forums. Had I not checked this site, you wouldn’t have this new info on your order.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

That’s customer service at it’s finest right there

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Quote:

I sometimes wonder what the purpose of those beads was in the first place? I noticed on some of my jigs that they seem like random colors anyway.

Either way I really like the jigs and will continue banging fish with them.

Good fishing,

Corey Bechtold

Not sure if those beads put more fish on the ice or not. I would guess it is supposed to be a little extra attractant to the lure. Would also wonder if it may make a little rattle noise to help attract the fish. Either way with or with out the beads those Diamond jigs catch the pan fish.

nater3
    Webster City, IA

Quote:

Nathan,

Thanks for your order. I did a little research, I found your order that was placed on Sunday 12/14 @10:13pm . Order was sent out Priority Mail in 12/17, apparently all the icy/snowy weather this week has caused a slight delay in shipping with USPS. It should be there Monday/Tuesday according the USPS.com website.
    Fell free to give me a call if you ever have any questions about an order, before posting partial info on forums. Had I not checked this site, you wouldn’t have this new info on your order.

Not sure why you are getting so defensive as though I posted false information. I did place the order Sunday as I said and as you said, it took three days to package a pretty small order and get it shipped out. What partial information did I post? Guys posted that they were so impressed with how fast they received their orders etc. and I was simply sharing my experience. I guess orders to Wisconsin get next day service and Iowa gets sent out three days later???? I guess in the future you can only give an opinion of a company if you think they are awesome and only report the positive. Thanks for checking on my order, but tuck the attitude. I look forward to receiving my order and hope your product is as awesome as everyone says it is.

herb
    6ft under

Nater, things happen and it really is their busy season. The wait will be worth it and I’m betting you’ll be ordering more. The only problem I have is I ordered a whole bunch of the wrong size. Totally my fault. So now we’re in do over mode. Hope you don’t run into that one.

fishbizbob

Sorry if you thought there was attitude there, as none was intended.
    Just wanted to clarify we get 300+ orders every weekend and orders are shipped as they are placed, not by size or location, etc. So the Sunday PM orders will be at the tail end of the processing and may take a day or 2 to get shipped (3 in this case). As far as people getting their orders next day, they must have ordered during a week day morning and we were caught up with orders so it went out that same day, that does happen. Had we not had some extreme winter weather , which apparently slowed the USPS down, you would have had your order Friday or Saturday.

Good Luck on the ice.

Happy Holidays to all!!!

nater3
    Webster City, IA

No problem,
    I was only responding the the situation as I witnessed it. My problem was with you insinuating that I was somehow spreading half truths about your or your company in my original post where I did nothing to that effect. I appreciate the explanation on the situation and am sure I will love the product and be a repeat customer. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Nate

fishbizbob

Works for me!!!!

Now let’s get on to the important things, like ICE-FISHING!!!
    I’m hopeful to get out and get some of those McBride Wipers with Luke over the next few days, hopefully we’ll have a good report to post!!!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.