LX 5 vs LX3

• Dream’n
    South St. Paul, Mn

I fish Mille Lacs pretty much exclusivly. Of course in the bottom of the water column. Is that 8 degree cone worth the extra $100?
    Thanks, Dream’n

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

You betcha it is worth it! In my opinion, I couldn’t imagine fishing without the eight degree cone. Especially somewhere like mille lacs- Sometimes you will have a ton of fish on your screen, and with the NBT option, you can concentrate on those perch/walleyes closest to your bait.

wheres_waldo
    The Big Pond

I think James remembers just about every thread ever written.

HoytShooter

I agree with Luke. The sfl is sweet. Plus if you ever go laker fishing the thing is the bomb and if you fish pannies in heavy cover it’s nice there too.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I think James remembers just about every thread ever written.

Yet I can’t remember my chore list unless Cheryl writes it down. I wonder why?!

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

You will like the narrow beam when you are fishing steep breaks on Mille Lacs and when you have multiple lines in the house. When I’m out there, I usually have one jigging stick and one set line. The narrow cone angle eliminates my minnow and sinker from coming on my screen when I’m in deeper water. It also nice with multiple people jigging in the same house.

Dream’n
    South St. Paul, Mn

Thanks everyone
    Dream’n

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.