pool 10

• scottgill
    kenosha wi

Anything happing down there. Ice conditions? The fishing cant be as bad as the deer hunting was

earnit

WELL…….Ice is pretty goood. I haven’t heard much on the fishing end of things. It’s been pretty quiet to be honest with you!

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Last w-ends crummy weather kept alot of guys pinned in their shacks or kept them off the ice completely. Very few reports
    Tomorrow sounds like the wind will be strong again but warmer. Hopefully things will pick up

mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

Don’t know about pool 10 but the gills and bass could be caught on pool 9 last weakend. 6 to 8 feet of water glow ratfink and an LX5 put them on the ice for me. Light bite though you really had to watch your spring.

scottgill
    kenosha wi

Thanks for the info. Hope to come up on thursday.

bucketmouth1
    Lancaster, WI

Got out today for a few hours and kept a dozen between my cousin and I

scottgill
    kenosha wi

Where were u fishing

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey Scott,

Try the Dike area at Lansing Ia. or if you want to come down to PdC you can try the Ambro Slough area and also between the bridges of PdC and Marquette Ia.

I haven’t been out since the weekend before last, but from the info I have received, there are some small fish with a few keepers mixed in through out the area…

I hope this helps !!!

Dave

gwastlick
    Viola

fished just north of praire du chien Spring Lake. caught a pile of bluegills last count was 57 pukes to 7 decent gills and 2 that I’ll claim 5th on. Ice was good bitin’ on anything just not alot of size.

scottgill
    kenosha wi

Thanks for all the help. We will probaly start in pdc area and move north if needed. Thanks to everyone will post when i get back on fri night.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.