GULP ALIVE WAXIES

• steve-lujan
    prior lake,mn

I got on the ice today and got to use my gulp waxies for the first time. I thought they worked great. The biggest advantage was the number of fish you can catch on each one.So i think they will be well worth the money.

earnit

what color did you use?

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Thanks for that info on the Gulp. I’ve found a lot of the Gulp stuff to work really well at times. I’ve used the maggots for a few years now for bluegills, and they work real well too. I’ll put them on a trout fly, and the Gulp makes em sink real slow. The fish just can’t resist.

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

The green waxies have worked for me on the ice this year. I was also dropping my ratsos in the gulp alive juice.

steve-lujan
    prior lake,mn

I used the white waxies and red maggets but i am going to buy the other color of waxies to use.

earnit

I was fishing 9fow last Friday, using the green Gulp Alive Wax worm, on a green stinger…….Nailed a 15″ walleye. I was shocked! That thing battled like a huge Bass (I was sure thats what it was)

I’m not saying it was the gulp alive that lured it, but maybe it was??? Either way, it was a great catch for me on 1LB test line!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.