Cabela’s Advanced Anglers Underwater Camera

• duckilr
    Mississippi River

Thinking of getting one of these units. Thoughts?

5.5 or 7″ screen?

eye_hunter

the bigger the screen the better the view, the bigger the screen the harder it is to haul around.

AverageSportsman
    SE MN

7 inch screen for sure. I purchased one last year and really reccomend them. A friend purchased three cameras between $300-$500 trying to find one that had as good a picture as mine. I originally was going to upgrade later, but since trying these higher dollar units side by side with mine I am not getting anything different. Needless to say he finally returned the last camera and bought a cabelas camera. I think the only way to upgrade from this would be to buy the marcum color camera

gary d
    cordova,il

I have a 7 inch and love it. I like the bigger picture for my old eyes. For a little more money you can not go wrong.I am sure you would like it too!!! Happy viewing I’ve had my unit for 2 to 3 years now—I use it summer and winter.

pjwatson05
    Lincoln, NE

Save your money this season and put some back through out the summer and get Marcums color camera, that camera is amazing.
    Cabelas camera is way better than most units with in $200 of it’s price range forsure.

duckilr
    Mississippi River

Sounds like I will probably go with the 7″

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.