naturevision showdown

• trekr200
    Red Wing, MN

My late father-in-law used one last year. It worked really well. It was easy to distinguish the fish from the bottom of the lake.

cshunt1
    Eagan, MN

thanks james.

rcn_brian
    Andover, MN

I purchased a Showdown this year. I used it in WI fishing with my dad over 4 days and it worked great. It was used next to my buddies Vexilar FL-8 and my Dad’s Vexilar FL-18. I was able to clear the interference created by the Vexilars and marked and caught crappies and blugills. All 3 units worked well. Over 3 days, I did not have to charge my Showdown once (20 to 24 hours use). My dad’s battery ran out on second day of use (I think about 8 hours of use). I love my Showdown, the display, the battery life, the ease. It needs a flat surface because it has a small base. I love my new purchase and the price was great at $269. I highly recommend the showdown, although the Vexilars are great as well. One drawback is the Showdown does not show what type of bottom you are on like the Vexilar, but the Showdown did pick up those perch hugging bottom that my dad and friend could not see on their Vexilars.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.