It Won’t Be Long

• diggers
    starbuck minnesota

Me and the 2 boys went out driving around yesterday and were looking for deer and didn’t see any, but at the same time we tried a little fishing while we were out and about. Here is a couple of pictures of the 2 boys standing by his jimmy.

I should add also the it was raining, sleeting, misting, and snowing off and on all day long with highs in the low 30’s.

This Is A Picture Looking Down River Where We Were Fishing.

These are a few pictures of the lake were that river feeds out of it is one of our best pike and catfish lakes it is only about 8 feet deep at it’s deepest spot but it is low now that is why it is freezing over faster than other lakes, it won’t be long and we will see houses out on this lake but there is still slush on the top in some places.

Here is a picture of me standing on the shore of a different lake that is deeper so it is still open all the way, remember it is only like 31 degrees out. This is the lake were i will have my spear house out on taking pictures while im on the house spearing.

Hope you enjoy i will try and get a few more pictures as the deer season goes by, sorry if any are a little blurry the dang lense would fog up and i didn’t notice it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.