Got the blood flowing now.

• scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Well the first sport show of the season for me ended yesterday but did it ever get the blood boiling for the winter. Not as many new products out this year as normal but still a few that caught my eye.

Stopped in and checked out the new Strike Master Glide Lite Sled. That thing will be the clear ticket for those days you want to just take your rods, locator and a few other “necessary” items with you. It is pretty well thought out unit.

Checked out the new Clam Pop up houses. They amazing as to how fast they go up and how light weight they are for their size.

Stopped into the Ladredge booth and checked out all of their products. Thought it was time to pick up a few more weeds to add to my collection and a couple of Teaser Leaders as well.

Then I hit the Vexilar booth. The big choice for my personal use was the FL18 Ultra Pack with a 12 degree cone or the FL-20 with dual cone. I choose the FL-20 with the optional 2 year extended warranty). That gives you 4 years of warranty for an additional $20.00!! (ask your dealer about that special)

Wow the list could go on and on here but it was sure enough to get the heart beating and put me in the ice fishing spirit.

Come on ICE!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.