Custom Jigs and Spins Question

• da-z-man

I went on the link to their site off here and was going to get some clearance jigs. I put a 75 cent jig into a shopping cart and it was telling me $6 for shipping. Is their a way to bundle a bunch of them? $6 for one jig is ridiculous

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

I hear you on that one but ,I believe they have a flat rate shipping of $6 .Just do like I do….BUY MORE make it worth the shipping, you can’t tell me/us thats all you really need from them SPRING IS COMING VERY SOON !!!!
    Jeff

da-z-man

Yeah I just didn’t go any further. I kinda figured that.

fishbizbob

Guys just to clarify our MINIMUM shipping is $6.00. We ship everything Priority Mail so we can track orders and ensure they are delivered properly and in a timely fashion once shipped. This also allows us to send out all orders in a sturdy USPS Box that protects the lures during shipment. On all orders over $80.00 there is FREE SHIPPING.

Most people realize the shipping is a flat charge and order more then a 4 or 5 lures to help spread the shipping costs out. Hopefully this helps clarify things, if you have any other questions feel free to drop me a note.I’ve heard from lots of IDO fisherman this season and enjoy talking to everyone of them.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Gander Mountian has a fair supply of Custom Jigs and Spins tackle. Was happy to see they had replacement plastics. I say fair supply because it is still very short of what you can find on there web site. If you havent checked out their web site take a look at it. There is a lot of tackle on it with good tips on how to present the different jigs.

Got to say Im enjoying the custom jigs and spins tackle this year Bob. Have always used you glow demons for spring crappie fishing. Just started using the shrimpos this winter and I love not having to use bait on them. Spent the 1st day on the water with a diamond jig today and it worked very well. Looking forward to trying the Purist jig and a gill pill next. Thinking that purest jig may be pretty deadly on some finicky panfish. Got to say thanks again to you guys for putting out some great stuff.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I went on the link to their site off here and was going to get some clearance jigs. I put a 75 cent jig into a shopping cart and it was telling me $6 for shipping. Is their a way to bundle a bunch of them? $6 for one jig is ridiculous

That’s the way most all online shops operate. I know B FISH N Tackle works the same way with a $5.99 flat rate shipping charge. If you’re looking to buy a single jig… the dollars and cents just won’t make sense.

Bruce Barnum

Custom Jigs & Spins = GOOD STUFF!!!

timmy

Quote:

6 bucks = 2 gallons of gas = roughly 30 miles round trip of driving.

I can’t drive to a decent selection for that much……so if it were me, I would bump the order up to 10 jigs and make it worthwhile…..

Tim

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.