Ice Fishing Forum

• WeFish
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

Nice Job Bill, and The In-Depthangling Crew Ice Fishing Forum Wow This Site Has It All

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Enjoying the ice in my bourbon right now. Life is good.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Happiness is where you find it. I tend to find a couple bourbon n’ water put a smile on this man’s face.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

James is the man who put this forum together. I just happened to be the one who made the first post as I noticed it when he and I were talking through e-mails late last night while he was working on this stuff. I was surfing the forums as thats the only surfing I do. I don’t like rough water. Seriously though, this forum is here for everyone to enjoy, share on, learn and help each other catch more fish and have more fun on the ice this Ice Season. Thanks, Bill

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

crank up the ice augers, get the jiggin poles ready, winter is almost here. I am so ready for winter, gotta try out slightly not new icehouse again on a few different lakes this year. I am just needing to get myself a new auger though, this hand drilling holes is for the birds. but i am happy now, all my favorite outdoor things in one location. great job James. you do good work

shane

IceJohn

I to cant wait for ice.Sat in my tent in mid July dreaming of 3 inch ice.Been looking for new placesto get jigs and odds n ends.Any help would be great. ICE JOHN

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

you guys are crazy !! keep that ice away from me. staring down an 8″ hole all day gives me a headache .

eyeshaveit
    Prescott, WI

I am looking forward to ice fishing already also but it will be hard to put the new Crestliner boat I bought this year in storage in a couple of months. Can’t wait to use my Vexilar though to find some bull gills! Thanks for adding this forum James!

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

As James knows well, I’m all about hittin’ the hard water, especially if it’s on that little pothole up north known as Lake of the Woods. Thanks for adding this section to what was an already outstanding site.

Mark

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Again I have to say “Thank you” to James and the staff. I will be trying my hand on the hard water this year for the first time solo. Great timing boys. I’m sure I will learn as much form this forum as I have from all the others.
    Thanks again,

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Dug the shack out yesterday,took off tarp and washed it,put it back on-shack is ready for another year.Also Vexilar and heaters are ready.Now to the poles!Like to get stuff done early pheasant season is almost on us here in Iowa.These cool mornings are so awesome,fall is great!
    Ryan Hale

Pax
    Woodville, WI

This forum is a necessity. Can’t wait!

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Hi Pax ready to drill some holes in Pine and yank some crappies? I want to try that lake again a few times this year. Steve

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.