Red Lake fishing

• foreman
    West Bend, IA

Hey guys I have been looking to go up to red lake to do some fishing. Because fishing around north central iowa isn’t doing so good. I was wondering if anyone had any good resorts to call or look up. any suggestion would be appreciated.

gregh
    s.e. minn

Thilges, give Hillman’s a call oe the Washkish Minnow Station. IMHO there the best up there. Good luck, a group of 10 of us just got back on sunday from red lake.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

Thilges, give Hillman’s a call oe the Washkish Minnow Station. IMHO there the best up there. Good luck, a group of 10 of us just got back on sunday from red lake.

So how’d you do up there??

1hawghunter
    Grand Rapids, MN

Ya, how did you do on Red???

Matt Hall
    Mount Horeb, WI

We’ve always had great service out of the Westwind.

col._klink
    St Paul

Quote:

Hey guys I have been looking to go up to red lake to do some fishing. Because fishing around north central iowa isn’t doing so good. I was wondering if anyone had any good resorts to call or look up. any suggestion would be appreciated.

This site is all you need……….. Red Reports

You can also look here Red Lake Forum for any Red Lake info

gregh
    s.e. minn

We did OK, no crappies all walleyes with a few short northerns in the mix. we didnt stay with the Hillmans crew!! We thought we’d save a few bucks and go with a diffrent guy and he was a complete joke!!. 10 guys with 2 cabins 10 miles off the lake, NO running water for 4 days. We learned our lesson.

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Well, I’m in the process of setting up an ealry season walleye trip with BearPaw’s for lodging. So hopefully the accomidations are nice since the better half is going with me.

Anyone else stay with them?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.