Don’t Be a MORON!!!

• cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

I was up on Lake Onalaska today..I would have been out chasing some suspending slabs but I wanted my dad and Uncle to have a good time and fishing shallower water is usually best for those without flashers. so shallow gills it was. We ended up fishing in semi deep water any way..11-12 feet and caught a good amount of fish but they were mostly all tiny. Ended up 3 guys with 8 gills between 7 and 7-1/2″ for my uncle to take home and fry up. Obviously nothing special. But what I couldn’t get over was seeing a truck parked on the ice next to the landing. I thought that was pretty stupid being on 8″ of mostly all white ice. But then when it was time to leave, we came out from behind the island and to my surprise and disgust, a red pick up was wayyy out on the lake. Please use some common sense people. That’s just plain stupid right there. If you ask me being on 8-9″ of white ice is asking for trouble..You might as well just drive your truck out there on 4-5″ of clear ice then, because its probably just as strong. Hopefully that dude makes it off ok..it will be a pretty expensive lesson if he doesn’t…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.