Fountain Lake, Albert Lea 12/26

• jcthorson
    Austin, MN

Got on the ice around 6:00 pm on Albert lea lake and talked to some fisherman and from what they have said is the fish weren’t biting on crappie minnows just on fatheads. (All we had was crappie minnows.) So we stayed there for a half an hour and didn’t get a bite. They we moved to fountain lake and it took about 1 hour to catch the first crappie which was around 8:45. After not much luck there i went into a friends permanent with my brother and my two cousins. They already had 12 on the ice. So i stayed in there with them and around 11:45 we headed out with 35 crappies the biggest being 10 inches and the smallest 7.5 inches. not to bad of a night but slow in some spots but when we found a hole of crappies it was non stop action.

I tried to upload pics but it said i need a certain format. Its a new hp digital camera. The pics i have posted on here before were with a kodak camera and the format is the same as my new one which is jpeg format. can any tell me what going on with it?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.