Ice Reports On-Line

• trekr200
    Red Wing, MN

Greetings,
    Is there a place on The Web that gives current ice conditions in Minnesota and Wisconsin?

Thanks,
    Mike

scottsteil
    Central MN

Just post here what area you are looking for. You will be suprised how quick you get an answer for a specific area..I do it all the time

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Dont think I have ever seen a web site dedicated to that. Most ice reports are in local fishing reports. Like Scott said make a post on hear and see what replys you get. Any ice reports you get make sure and double check yourself. Last week I read some local reports about decent ice. After following a path out on the lake the 1st hole drilled was about 2″ of ice. 30′ over it was the good ice I had heard of.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Welcome to the site Mike.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

The only one I have seen is the spring “Ice Out” report on the Minnesota DNR page. List of major lakes throughout the state.

-J.

trekr200
    Red Wing, MN

As always, you guys are a fountain of knowledge. Thank you for the quick responses.

Mike

rob_dawn

Post what area you want to know and i am sure people can help you on here

trekr200
    Red Wing, MN

My friend and I mostly fish around the Amery, WI area (Big Round, Blake, etc). I would be nice to get updated ice reports from those area.

Thanks,
    Mike

bigpike

Lake Link seems to have more small lake reports, if that is what you are looking for. Just punch up fishing reports for Wisconsin and do a search for the lake you want, I have found more specific lake info there if you want to give it a try….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.