My Latest Ice Toy

• scottsteil
    Central MN

If you have never heard about DreamShak, here is your chance to see what I believe is the best wheelhouse on the Market. At the end of 2006 I went to DreamShak with a plan of an icehouse that I would like to see built. A house that would fit the way I like to fish on the ice, yet be confortable to use year around. DreamShak was willing to listen and by the spring of 2007 I picked up my custom built DreamShak. Over the summer I have been using my Camper/Fish house all over the state putting it through the tests of things such as camping with the family to We FEST.

If you are not familiar with DreamShak, well, to put it simple, they build a true Camper/Fish house to be used year around, which are fully hydraulic, by remote. In my specific unit, I added AM/FM Radio, CD Player, Flat screen TV/DVD, Cold Water System, Air Conditioning, Satellite DIRECT TV, Cook Stove and a Gas/Electric Fridge. DreamShak gives you a lot of options; you can pick whichever ones you want.

I am really looking forward to getting the DreamShak out on the ice, where I spend most of the winter. I have never had a hydraulic house, but my particular model; the 16-footer goes up and down in less than 5 seconds.

If you have any questions about DreamShak feel free to post them here or PM me. Bring on the ice!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.