Rosevelt Lake Area North of Mille Lacs

• jrcunning1

Getting ready to set up our annual Hardwater Classis fishing trip & would like to try some smaller water north of Mille Lacs (where we have gone the last couple years)..Anyone got any tips or places for rent? Looking for some smaller water that is a little easier to cover/handle. Found one nice place on Rosevelt Lake but aven’t committed yet. Looking for more information…….THanks in Advance
    Jim down in Rochester

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

My parents used to have a cabin many years ago on Lawrence lake which attached to Rosevelt. I havent fished it for years but at the time Rosevelt was a great lake with all kinds of fish including Lake Trout If you do happen to go there I would really like to hear how you did!
    Mark

chomps
    Sioux City IA

We have used Red Door resort on the north end of Mille Lacs as a jumping off spot to get up to some of some of those smaller lakes for a few day trips, got back on Mille LAcs for the evening walleye bite. Nice cabins for 5-6 guys and prices are good.

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Well if it isn’t ol Jimmy! You must be like me and miraclously reappear during the ice season Good Man I’m sure to see you on some big water soon!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.