Looking forward to ice….NOT!!!

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I would be happy if the only ice I would see until Jan is the little hail we had last night.

However…I’m feeling a little tingling and the urge of anticipation since I’ve order a new auger.

I recall using Putz auger a few years back and how the 2 stroke cut through ice like butter…it was easy!

I’m going to give the 4 stroke model a whirl. This thing weighs nothing compaired to what I’m use too.

Is there ice yet???

THE old man’s auger<<<

Chris
    Rochester, MN

And seeing that it is a Strikemaster you won’t have to buy another for years and years

I’m anxious to see how much more quiet it will be compared to the 2-strokes. Did you happen to get a replica of HOF’s hat too?

herb
    6ft under

Hey older than dirt, think you can handle a 20 pounder?

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I like the weight of that one better than my 27 pounder. But mines a strikemaster too so it will never die which means I’ll have it forever.
    Thanks, Bill

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

Mallard_Militia has the Strike Lite. It’s a sweet auger. I think it actually cuts faster than my Laser Mag Express. The weight of the auger is a huge plus also, not to mention, you don’t need to mix fuel. You’ll really like it.

Lars

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

They look like a sweet auger. I almost bit the bullet last year until two friends had issues with theirs. I don’t remember the problem, but Strikemaster got it fixed for them right away. Might have to sit on it one more season and see some more reviews.

I am still young enough to man handle my big Mag 2000 around for a few years, but I might need to switch soon.

stuart
    Mn.

No more talk of ice lets have a fall that lasts till spring

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Quote:

Is there ice yet???

Sure is,……in my rum.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

I would be happy if the only ice I would see until Jan is the little hail we had last night.

All I can say is ….. Sally

Quote:

And seeing that it is a Strikemaster you won’t have to buy another for years and years

I can’t wait to try one out myself this year

Quote:

No more talk of ice lets have a fall that lasts till spring

Yep… another Sally

Quote:

Sure is,……in my rum.

Where we fishin’

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Bret looks like alot more room on the ice. Which is fine with me.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Correction…

I’m a Strike Lite Sally!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.